Thursday, November 26, 2015

ThredUp and Yerdle review and recap

This week my poor FedEx delivery man must have thought I was crazy.
Here is a quick recap of my first impressions of ThredUp. Spoiler....they're very very good.

(All purchases made via referral credit, any leftover charges, including shipping in one order paid by me. I was not compensated for my review.)

Sunday I received my first two packages. I was skeptical...not because of the company,but because I have a very low success rate on ordering clothes online that actually fit. Apparently I'm getting better at it! All 3 pieces fit perfectly!

Wednesday I received another order, along with my Yerdle bundle. Once again, everything fit!!
One shirt from ThredUp still has its tag on it!!
Yerdle also highly impressed me!
Of course it depends on the seller, but so far I've had great experiences.

I have a couple more things on their way from ThredUp and I definitely look forward to ordering more!

Right now its FREE SHIPPING and 15% OFF!

Heres my referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment