Monday, February 29, 2016

A new look at the world of glasses. (Pun intended)

Since I was about 13/14 I have worn glasses, then a couple years ago contacts as well.
Up until this year I did not have vision insurance and as you know, glasses are not cheep.
Maybe you've heard of discount sites for glasses and been skeptical. After all, who wants to buy something that they're going to wear everyday without trying it on first?
Or maybe you're the type of person who likes a brand name on the side of their glasses. It's ok, you don't have to admit it out loud.
For the second time I have had a fantastic experience with Zenni optical.
The home of glasses starting at... DRUMROLL....$6.95
Nope. Not missing a digit or two. And yes, that includes the lenses.
Crazy right?
Take a look at these two pairs of glasses. Which were from Zenni optical for under $20 and which were from BJ's at a discounted price of $160 before lenses?











The answer to which is from Zenni?
The second pair.

Personally my insurance only covers contacts or glasses,not both for the year. So I picked contacts.
I'm super happy with my new glasses and it took less than two weeks (comparable time frame to when I've ordered in store before). At a great price point, you could even get multiple different styles and even prescription sunglasses.

Ebates (my best friend when shopping online) is also offering 4% back on any Zenni purchases.

Also if you're doing any shopping online today, they are offering double percentage back at many stores.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love this tip! I am gonna check it out. Thx! 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete