Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tervis Guarantee Replacement Policy update

A couple weeks ago I wrote about sending off two of my Tervis tumblers to hopefully be replaced.
I am very happy to say that only 14 days later I have two brand new tumblers!!



I was quite surprised at the overall speed of the process!
I requested the updated version of the 16oz Salt Life and received a replacement of the same one I sent in, but that is okay because the updated version I requested wasn't much different. Then I requested a completely different design for my water bottle,which I received and also a replacement lid.
I use both every day and I plan on buying more in the future of other sizes and kinds. I'd rather spend a little bit more on something I love and will use everyday and have a replacement guarantee on than something cheap that won't last more than a few months. That being said, I will probably buy my next one at Bed Bath and Beyond. Why? Two reasons. The always present 20% off coupon and their incredible return policy. That will save shipping cost in the future when I go and get it replaced.
Overall,I am one very satisfied Tervis customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment